Coisas possivelmente interessantes

quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010

thirty seconds to mars ♥




"Tell me would you kill to save for a life? 
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right? 
Crash, crash, burn let it all burn 
This hurricane is chasing us all underground. 

No matter how many deaths that I die, I will never forget 
No matter how many lives I live, I will never regret 
There's a fire inside this heart and a riot about to explode into flames 
Where is your God? Where is your God? Where is your God? ... !
(...)
Running away from the night, running away from the light 
Running away to save you're life."
Hurricane, 30 Seconds to Mars








16 de Dezembro estou lá! Fila da frente, aqui vou eu!

3 comentários:

  1. Vai mesmo ser um abuso! Eles são muito bons ao vivo, fui ao concerto deles no Atlantico em 2008 e adorei!
    Obrigado :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. e a melhor parte de todas é o facto de ires comigo :DD (ou não)

    ResponderEliminar

diz o que vem à mente :) com honestidade e respeito ♥